Winter is around the corner and at the tourism office we will give you all the support we can to help you generate sales during this off season.
We have created a winter campaign called Event Full Winter
The campaign will run from 1 May – 30 August 2012
We need you to work with us, so that we can may as many products, specials and packages as possible to reach every target market we can think of.
On the membership website we have loaded the following to assist you:
- Great themed ideas for packages - these themed packages will target different markets. (Click here)
- The campaign logo to use on all your marketing material, e-mail signatures, social media activation and packages. (Click here)
Why should you get involved?
How will tourism assist you after you have done all the hard work on creating these specials and packages?
Your winter campaign involvement will receive the following FREE marketing:
- Knysna Tourism Website
- Facebook pages – trade and public
- Twitter – Selected Knysna Tweeters will be briefed on the campaign and they will tweet on behalf of Knysna Tourism to all their followers
- Das's fact sheet that gets mailed to over a 1000 tour operators, corporate clients and travel agents, will contain all the details on all your campaign involvement
- Show Me Knysna will do a trade exchange with Show Me PE and Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism, advertising the campaign as a banner on the home pages
- Show Me Knysna free link and activation direct to all your campaign involvements
- All campaign specials and packages will be mailed to Student Flight Centre in-house agents at all Universities in SA
- All campaign specials and packages will be mailed to Flight Centre agents in the heart of Soweto
- Das will mail all campaign details to all the local tourism offices in the Western Cape requesting them to send it out to their members
- We are in the process of negotiating with Radio Algoa regarding airtime for the campaign.
To help us market this campaign and your special packages, we would like to offer vouchers for discounted or free services or products, or ‘buy-one-get-one-free’ promotions to our fans on the various social networking platforms. Please contact us should you wish to sponsor any such vouchers.
We do believe that if we all work together, it will make a difference to our winter - it might just become the most snuggly winter we have ever had!